What’s new with the Chapter? Come find out!
The Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) New York Metro Chapter is hosting a member networking, chapter overview and cloud security discussion event.
Networking will be followed by a brief chapter overview and interactive discussion on cloud security. Join us!
Current roundtable discussion facilitators are:
- Gili Lev, CSA NY Metro Chapter President – Cloud Executive Security Advisor, Global Security, Risk & Compliance, AWS Professional Services and evenings first Roundtable Facilitator
- Jim Rutt, CSA NY Metro Chapter VP of Operations, Membership and Secretary – Chief Information Officer, Dana Foundation
- Brandon Wu, CSA NY Metro Chapter VP of Finance – VP of Global Cybersecurity, Weight Watchers
- Dan Higham, CSA NY Metro Chapter Director Events – Managing Partner, Hybrid Pathways
- Jonathan Villa – Practice Director, Cloud Security, GuidePoint Security
- Mike Cena – Senior Director, Head of Cyber Security, A+E Networks
- Elad Yoran, CSA NY Metro Chapter Senior Board Member – Executive Chairman at KoolSpan
- Jason Falciola, CSA NY Metro Chapter Speaker Chair & Sponsorship – Account Executive, GuidePoint Security – Moderator
To register for the event, please click here.
Tuesday, May 15th, 2018
5:30pm – 7:30 PM ET (with Networking and Happy Hour afterwards)
A+E Networks Offices
235 E 45th St, New York, NY 10017
5:30-5:45pm – Arrival and Registration
5:45-6:15pm – Networking, Appetizers and Drinks
6:15-6:45pm – Announcements, Intros, Chapter Strategy & Sponsor Recognition (Avid Secure, GuidePoint Security, Netskope)
6:45–7:30pm – Interactive Roundtable discussion: Interactive discussion with chapter board members and distinguished guests on challenges with moving to cloud computing.
7:30pm – Networking and Happy Hour